New Year, Same Me, BIGGER Goals, STRONGER Drive!
"New Year, Same Me, BIGGER Goals, STRONGER Drive!"
It is the first week into the new year and you know what that means… New Years Resolutions start! Have you chosen your New Years Resolution for 2017 yet? If not check out the link below for a list of awesome ideas!
I love the beginning of a new year. I get to push restart and start fresh! I also love the idea of setting a resolution for myself… but for some reason I always seem to fall short after a few months have passed. So this year, I decided to find ways in order to stay on track! I am bound and determined to say that I DID in fact accomplish a resolution this year! For those of you who also participate in resolutions and have the same goal of finishing with me... i put together a list of things we can do in order to stay on track this year!
1. Be SPECIFIC! How much money do you want to save? How many pounds do you want to lose? The more specific you are the harder it is to settle or get off track!
2. Set short time goals for long term results! You have your end goal in the works, but set short term goals along the way so that you can see progress while reaching that final end goal!
3. Tell a friend! It is always better when you have a friend along on the journey. Even if they decide not to join you on your resolution, it is great to have a support system and someone to hold you accountable!
4. Use technology (There’s an app for that)! There is seriously an app for everything now! Find an app that helps you keep on track and helps you prepare for this next season of change!
5. It is about the journey too , not only about the outcome! Don’t be too set up on the end goal. Enjoy your journey and transformation into becoming a better you. At the end, you will not only celebrate getting there but all the trials and tribulations that pushed you to get there!
6. Schedule time! Seriously schedule some “me time” to complete the tasks you need to do in order to keep you on track! It is easier to stay on track when you have a specific time set aside on your daily schedule!
7. Keep records… track your progress and CELEBRATE the little victories! It isn’t only about the end goal like I mentioned before, you need to celebrate the little things. You went a whole week of your diet? CELEBRATE IT!
8. Reassess your resolutions! Sometimes you need to change it up if you realize it isn’t working out or you need to push yourself harder! You may also complete your resolution early and need to set a new one!
9. Do not give up too easily! It is going to be hard but you’ve got this! Push through! You will not regret it in the end!
HAPPY 2017 FRIENDS!
I HOPE THIS IS YOUR BEST YEAR YET!
Need some New Year's Resolution Ideas?
The Ultimate List of 2017 New Years Resolution Ideas!
Military Relocation Specialists in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, helping you buy, sell, and rent homes in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Newport News, Portsmouth, Williamsburg, and Suffolk. Serving military home buyers, military home sellers, military short sales and Property Management in The Hampton Roads Virginia Area near Naval Station Norfolk, Little Creek, Oceana, Dam Neck and Norfolk Naval Shipyard